Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Requisition ID: 1805666551W
1. The Regional Sales Director is responsible for, directing the sales organization in achievement of its sales targets & financial objectives.
2. Ensure the development of organizational & individual human resources such as, Investing, supporting, and encouraging the development of employees and managers.
3. Define policy & strategic planning for the continued vitality of the organization and business.
4. Increasing sales through effective direction of sales team. Developing and managing a highly effective team that is responsible for executing strategies within local markets in their region to drive procedural expansion and new market creation aligned with the products strategic plan.
5. They will focus on key stakeholders, working collaboratively and consultatively with central marketing, MAnGA and PE to develop proactive strategies. Align internal and external resources for a comprehensive approach to the customer. Ensure that effective communication will be established, maintained, & enhanced.
6. Ensure the proper hiring, training, & development of all members of the sales team.
7. Establish professional education strategies designed to support the sales plan.
1. 1.A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA is preferred.
2. 2.A minimum of 8 years of experience within Sales, Marketing or a related area is required. Five years of sales management experience is also required. Experience managing, managers is preferred.
3. 3.A strong business acumen and an understanding of current and future state business conditions are required.
4. 4.A track record of success in managing direct and indirect reports is preferred.
5. Must be able to travel as required.