Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805666474W
The broad function of an Associate Product Specialist is to develop a cooperative working relationship with the important Healthcare Professionals and Key treatment centers within the area of responsibility in relation to a particular product or franchise. To accomplish this, the Associate Product Specialist will identify, select and develop the right Medical Doctor target to be included in his master list, implement a territory business plan, propose and execute special programs while at the same time complying with company policies and procedures, industry and government guidelines, authority approval limits, strategic directions and in accordance to the J&J Healthcare Compliance.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a team leader across assigned territories.
a. Spearhead the planning and implementation of all major promotional activities
b. Role modeling advanced skills and competencies of a Territory Representative
- Establish and maintain effective communication system among all members of the district as well as immediate superiors.
- Monitor market development and provide input to management for the improvement of operations and marketing strategies.
- Manage and support the development of Key Opinion Leader's and Evolving Opinion Leader's within the district.
- Meet Marketing, Promotional and Sales Objective.
- Provide pertinent and updated product information to target Healthcare Professionals.
- Effective and timely implementation of territory business plan.
- Manage and Control operational expenses and company assets.
- Key accounts development
- Establish a positive and professional image for the company.
- Monitor sales, product movements and inventory levels at the trade outlets (dispensing MDs, drugstores & industrial accounts) and hospital pharmacies.
- Organize Promotional Activities, Product Presentations and supplement this with territory initiated action plans to counteract competition.
- Respond immediately to customer concerns, needs and queries.
- Prepare and submit reports on time on the following items:
- Progress and performance in relation to the market, competitors and company products
- All administrative reports
- Perform other official duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure all duties & responsibilities are done within the industry's rules and regulations as well as the company's Healthcare Compliance guidelines.
- Report all product adverse events to Local Safety Officer within 1 (one) calendar day.
- Adhere to company values, procedures, and policies on expense report, cash advances, call reporting etc., at all times, and cooperate with the audit team during the conduct of audit related, but not limited to, aforementioned policies.
- Graduate of a 4-year medical-related or business course, college or university from a reputable school, MBA would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical sales experience with proven track record.
- Relevant experience in the following disciplines: handling products in a highly therapeutic area, product and disease management, key accounts management, good grasp of territorial business plan, organizing medical education events.
- Possess good communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and should have positive working attitude.
- Must be well-versed with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point) applications.
- Must know how to drive with valid driver's license.
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)