Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Quality Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805666427W
jabOur Business Quality Specialist will be responsible for:
· Ensure the compliance with J&J policies and procedures described in the Quality Management System applicable to the Marketing Company and the distribution channels and requirements indicated by Local Quality Regulations
· Support compliance with J&J quality policies, quality legal requirements, quality agreements and quality clauses in contracts in each distributors operation.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure the compliance with J&J guidelines of the personnel at the Marketing Company.
· Manages the Product Complaint process and support Post market surveillance program.
· Support the Compliance Alerts process (Stop Shipments and Recalls).
· Identifies, corrects and eliminates compliance gaps.
· Ensures that the products sold and distributed in its region are according to the regulatory requirements and J&J policies dealing with Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental.
· Supports the investigations of non-conformances and the definition of preventive and corrective actions through the analysis of root causes and participates of the meetings with the other areas involved.
· Support the other areas in supplier’s management, internal and external audits and in related matters to the quality of our products.
· Support training activities with Supply Chain, sales force and distributors.
· Deploy and implement the Quality System procedures and good practices at warehouse through Supply Chain in alignment with CLS.
Ethnor del Istmo, S.A. (8375)