Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Claim Substantiation Scientist - 18 months M/F
Issy Les Moulineaux, Haute-de-Seine
Clinical Research non-MD
Requisition ID: 1805666225W
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®, CORTAID®, REMBRANDT® and REACH®.
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France is recruiting a
Claim Substantiation ScientistM/F based in Val-De-Reuil or Issy Les-Moulineaux (France).
The position is a 18-month fixed-term contract.
- Ensure that assigned trainings are performed appropriately and on time
- Work in compliance with the SOPs and the ICH
- Participate to the Quality System improvement
- Exercises the highest level of integrity in the tasks performed
- In a timely and prompt manner, identify report and seek correction for deviations noted
- Executes and influences scientific communication and claims strategy for new projects through insightful translation of technical data utilizing consumer and professional insights, competitive and scientific intelligence and consumer and regulatory trends.
- Develops strategy and design of clinical studies for claims support in collaboration with Clinical Operations (including review and approval of study documentation) – Serve as Study Director
- Evaluates existing clinical data for products and utilizes insightful translation of technical data into consumer benefits or package claims
- Participation on project teams including review claims with R&D, Regulatory Affairs and Franchise
- Representative for sign-off on certain copy clearance requests.
- Reviews consumer product packaging copy and ensures that existing data is supportive for each claim. Review communication materials: Print, TV copy script, website, congress materials and compile appropriate support when necessary
- May support the review PR or other consumer facing materials.
- Management of support documentation database
- Consults with professional and consumer marketing teams, including informing and influencing new products and claims.
- Assists in development of best practices processes
- May manage small work groups and provides direction.
- May manage a small staff of professional employees.
Education: Scientific degree preferred (Bac +3 minimum)
- Previous experience with clinical is a plus
- Previous experience with Big Data is a plus
- Previous experience with consumer claims substantiation a plus
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience with BS or equivalent
- Typically requires 3-5 years of experience with MS or equivalent or PharmD
- To serve as Study Director: Minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical research or equivalent
Physical Demands: Office Work
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to creatively understand and connect scientific data to consumer meaningful benefits and claims articulation.
- Skilled at understanding and evaluating clinical data
- Strong knowledge of study design, skin methodologies
- Strong knowledge of medical information (products, labeling, claims substantiation)
- Solution oriented and able to work with multidisciplinary team
- Understanding of the regulatory environment is a plus
Global Leadership Profile Requirements:
- Management & Leadership skills
- Communication skills, ability to connect with other departments in order to build the vision
Other Requirements: English, Microsoft Office
France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les Moulineaux
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)
Clinical Research non-MD