Johnson & Johnson Careers
Value Stream Lead Selfcare
Requisition ID: 1805666209W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas. The J&J Consumer Europe Center of Excellence is at the heart of a growing global business with extraordinary manufacturing standards, producing leading brands. J&J has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo. This is an opportunity for you to become involved in a challenge operational set-up and deliver on stretch targets. State of the art technology supports the product portfolio and goes along with many opportunities to further develop your skill set.
The Regional Value Stream Leader (VSL) serves as the recognized authority within Consumer for the assigned products/need state and has the primary objective to optimize the supply chain performance through end-to-end product ownership.
The VSL represent E2E SC in regional franchise forum as Regional Franchise Leadership Team (RFLT) and represent EMEA SC in global SC Value Stream Team.
The VSL frequently takes care of senior partners as Regional Franchise Operation, Regional Marketing Operation, R&D/SMP and all key SC partners.
The VSL develops the GP roadmap and identifies cost improvement areas to improve product profitability.
The VSL is able to frame SC strategy for the need state while maintaining focus on implementation requirements.
The VSL is focusing on long term capacity plan & network configuration focusing on 3 – 5 years horizon to enable future growth.
The VSL will work closely with all parties to support delivery of the need-state strategic objectives by:
- Driving all SC deliverables as outlined in the need-state charters.
- Translating the need-state business plans & priorities into E2E SC strategies and tactics, working through SC functional leaders & teams.
- Shaping the End to End value stream design for the need-state, collaborating with each of the SC functions.
- Bringing in the analytics and insights to help drive effective project portfolio choices aligned to strategy (e.g. portfolio shape, balance, resource loading, etc.) and driving towards fewer, bigger and better projects.
- Support Define stage project proposition under the leadership of Regional Franchise Owner
- Support decision-making process on product sourcing strategies for need state portfolio
- Directing efforts to evaluate relevant technology evolutions to support business plans.
- Providing the SCLT with a holistic view of all strategic actions, phasing, prioritization and resource requirements for the need state portfolio.
In the regional environment the VLS is accountable and responsible to connect with Global VSL for the development of the Strategic Roadmap for a Product over a 3- to 5 yrs strategic planning horizon. The strategic product roadmap assures the alignment of SC strategies and tactics to match commercial and business needs. Focus is on supply chain reliability, affordability, alignment to (future) customer requirements and proper risk management (compliance).
The strategic roadmap development includes alignment with key partners such as commercial teams and all other J&J Consumer functions involved in the SC product lifecycle strategy
- University Degree, Masters level or equivalent in Engineering or Supply Chain related subject. MBA is a plus.
- 8-10 years’ experience in various supply chain functions
- Project management qualification such as PPM is helpful;
- Experience of managing cross-functional teams (Operations/Quality, R&D, Franchise Marketing, Packaging development, Procurement) is highly preferable;
- OTC/Pharmaceutical or other regulated environment knowledge is a requirement.
- Strong project management skills and experience is also essential.
- Language: fluent English is a requirement, others are a plus
- Knowledge of SC E2E processes and functions
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of team dynamics
- Fundamental knowledge of finance
- Experience with new product development processes and terminology
- Experience in the use of office automation tools as Office and MS Project
- Working experience in a large international company performing various functions within supply chain; strong preference for manufacturing experience.
- Shown strong analytical and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with high integrity and ethical behavior consistent with Our Credo
- Interacts and collaborates with team and partners, respectful and adaptable yet with strong point of view. Ability to work successfully in a global and matrix structure.
- Able to provide short and concise messages both verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization
- Understands and drives process improvements
- Is solution-oriented and works dedicatedly and is able to prioritize.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices
- Knowledge of new product commercialization processes
Cilag GmbH International (8525)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt