Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Value Stream Lead Selfcare
Requisition ID: 1805666209W
- Driving all SC deliverables as outlined in the need-state charters.
- Translating the need-state business plans & priorities into E2E SC strategies and tactics, working through SC functional leaders & teams.
- Shaping the End to End value stream design for the need-state, collaborating with each of the SC functions.
- Bringing in the analytics and insights to help drive effective project portfolio choices aligned to strategy (e.g. portfolio shape, balance, resource loading, etc.) and driving towards fewer, bigger and better projects.
- Support Define stage project proposition under the leadership of Regional Franchise Owner
- Support decision-making process on product sourcing strategies for need state portfolio
- Directing efforts to evaluate relevant technology evolutions to support business plans.
- Providing the SCLT with a holistic view of all strategic actions, phasing, prioritization and resource requirements for the need state portfolio.
- University Degree, Masters level or equivalent in Engineering or Supply Chain related subject. MBA is a plus.
- 8-10 years’ experience in various supply chain functions
- Project management qualification such as PPM is helpful;
- Experience of managing cross-functional teams (Operations/Quality, R&D, Franchise Marketing, Packaging development, Procurement) is highly preferable;
- OTC/Pharmaceutical or other regulated environment knowledge is a requirement.
- Strong project management skills and experience is also essential.
- Language: fluent English is a requirement, others are a plus
- Knowledge of SC E2E processes and functions
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of team dynamics
- Fundamental knowledge of finance
- Experience with new product development processes and terminology
- Experience in the use of office automation tools as Office and MS Project
- Working experience in a large international company performing various functions within supply chain; strong preference for manufacturing experience.
- Shown strong analytical and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with high integrity and ethical behavior consistent with Our Credo
- Interacts and collaborates with team and partners, respectful and adaptable yet with strong point of view. Ability to work successfully in a global and matrix structure.
- Able to provide short and concise messages both verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization
- Understands and drives process improvements
- Is solution-oriented and works dedicatedly and is able
Cilag GmbH International (8525)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt