Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805666182W
- Coach/train TAPs and manage the physician team.
a) Set up and manage physician team.
b) Closely collaborate with MSL and central Mkt/ME functions.
- Understand recent progress of product/competitor and relevant therapeutic areas; Review, approve and summarize insights from the multiple resources, then process, integrate and share with cross-functional team.
- Lead formulation and execution of medical strategy
a) Responsible for productive engagement alone or in cross-functional teams with key national external stakeholders including KOLs but also paying attention to pharmacists, nurses, hospital administrators, government officials etc as business needs require.
b) Responsible for exhaustive collection of information regarding existing knowledge gaps, scientific data gaps and clinical care gaps .
c) Responsible for authoring the Medical Strategy after collection of input and insights from a wide cross-section of internal and external stakeholders.
d) Responsible for provision of careful, thoughtful input into the review of promotional or educational material that is disseminated to or presented by the company to external audiences.
e) Directing medical strategy and developing medical projects
- Clinical Study:
1) Design and compose clinical study protocols; manage the study budget and phasing; submit protocol for internal review and approval; ensure the registry of the study on line; present at investigator meeting if necessary
2) Set plan for CSR and publication; review study report; carry out medical monitoring during the clinical study;
3) GCO/CRO collaborations on ICF and trial operation
4) Collaborate with Statistician and Data Management team for CRF and SAP
- Determine the theme and content of national activities including advisory board, expert discussion, and contribute to the theme of medical educational materials and hospital lectures. Closely work with ME when necessary.
- Communicate and cooperate with internal and external customers including Global and Regional(AP) MAF, MSL, CD, MKT, Sales, RA, GAPDD, PR, NBD, Mkt Access, etc.
- Provide product and TA related support to Marketing/Sales and other departments.
A. Education /Training background:
Master degree or above on Clinical Medicine
Strong management and coaching skills
Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
Thorough understanding and command of product and relevant therapeutic area knowledge;
Thorough understanding and command of GCP
Thorough understanding and command of HCC
C. Job experience:
3 years clinical working experience on relevant therapeutic area and 3 years and above TAP experience
Good marketing sense and creative thinking; Strong communication and learning agility;
Good command of English, excellent in reading, writing, speaking and listening;
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)