Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Product Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805666147W
The Product Specialist is responsible for building relationships with key accounts and manages a group of key accounts and territories. The position will develop business opportunities across the Johnson & Johnson range of products with the objective of achieving/exceeding the sales and profit targets for both Franchise and Account-based Business Plans. The role is also responsible for developing long-term positive customer relationships to build customer loyalty and confidence in Johnson & Johnson as a preferred supplier.
This position reports to the Franchise Manager, Surgery.
- Achieve / exceed assigned account sales targets & gross profit contribution in key accounts.
- Identify development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability and market share for target customers.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through customer relationships, product support and services.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of customer delivered health care services to patients through in-service education and training where appropriate.
- Support sales, marketing and franchise teams and other Johnson & Johnson business/functional unit members through a cooperative and constructive approach to sales meetings, internal company relationships, account development and the resolution of day-to-day business issues.
- Manage Account information through effective, timely reports and accurate customer records.
- Continuously improve product knowledge and selling related skills to provide improved service to customers which differentiate J&J from competitors.
- Manage both samples and sales related expenses within the agreed forecast and/or guidelines.
- To undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary, for the advancement of the Company
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Nursing
- Minimum 1-3 years of selling experience with strong sales record.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Must be able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships, work successfully within a team environment.
- Strong, demonstrated leadership qualities, driven by a passion to excel in a customer-centric and innovative organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects.
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work and thrive in a multi-cultural environment, as well as an ability to work in a matrix environment are required.
- Pleasant and out-going personality
- Must be willing to work on weekends
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving license.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)