Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Surgical Vision] Sales Product Specialist - Refractive IOL
Requisition ID: 1805666070W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Sales Product Specialist - Refractive IOL
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 비젼 (Surgical Vision)
3. 근무지: 서울시
1) Responsible for clinical applications and the sales of Refractive IOL lenses within a defined area
2) The incumbent is expected to plan, organize and implement selling activities in line with the plan for the surgical business and achieve or exceed the annual and quarterly sales objectives through the use of professional selling skills, time and territory management and the efficient use of promotional material consistent with marketing objectives
3) Should be good at building relationship with internal & external customers (Doctors/KOLS/Distributors/Peers and Superiors)
4) The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring competitor activity and market trends, recommending solutions and implementing corrective actions based on factual information
5) Manage logistics of the supply chain from inventory planning, business model, distribution logistics and marketing to promote product consumption
6) Ensure effective sales and customer training on the specialized products through sales pitches, product demos and other training aids
7) Effectively collaborate with the NSM and other cross functional teams for constant up selling opportunities for premium IOL’s
8) Ensuring timely collection of data and submission of report to their manager
9) Effectively manages surgical assets in the field such as IOL consignments, hand held instruments, and loaner/demo equipment. Works with management to reduce inventory levels and accounts receivable days
10) Takes Care of all company property, practices cost containment, and complies with all local and government regulations pertaining to transportation, storage, control and utilization of products.
1) A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation) / post graduate diploma in Management (MBA) is desirable.
2) A minimum work experience of 2 years selling experience in Healthcare industry preferably Medical Devices and consumables
3) Friendly and pleasing personality.
4) Able to relate to all levels of customers/staff
5) Ability to make effective presentations in front of small and large groups.
6) Result oriented to achieve/exceed job expectations
7) Good negotiation skills
8) Strong organizational and administrative skills
9) Excellent communication skills( verbal & written) and analytical skills
10) Flair for technology “value” selling.
11) Strong problem solving skills, relationship & team player skills and ability to work effectively with others at all levels in organization
12) High integrity and value systems.
13) Must possess strong problem solving techniques
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805666070W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의“Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
AMO Asia Limited (Korea Branch) (8248)