Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Line Owner - IT Lead, Data & Analytics
Requisition ID: 1805665777W
Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
Product Line Owner - IT Lead, Data & Analytics
Overall purpose of job:
• Driving Data and Analytics Strategy and Execution in ASEAN markets and ensure the alignment between BTLs and ONE SEA PLO
• Responsible for the execution of DnA portfolio of programs and drive innovation by supporting the development and implementation of DnA’s technology roadmaps for ONE SEA.
• Take a lead in actively support the achievement of business objectives in the Customer Development function by contributing to the conceptualization, solution and delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities to both regional and markets business users across ASEAN
• To act as the SME in the BI domain, providing expertise advices and industry best practices to our Business Partners
• Lead and Support ASEAN markets, fully leverage DnA capabilities to provide an insight and identify opportunities.
• Work closely with global, regional, ONE SEA PLO and business champions to lead deployment of DnA capabilities
• Actively involved in developing the strategic roadmap for DnA to support the achievement of business goals & objectives
• Partner with the ASEAN business in the Sales Operation, Customer Development or Commercial Excellence function to provide ideas, insights and solutions to solve business problems and create efficiencies in the business processes in delivering business objectives and benefits
• Having a sufficient experience and understanding of Multi-Dimensional analysis tools and Data Warehousing in order to (a) contribute significantly to the delivery of Sales Business Intelligence solutions and (b) to anticipate and resolve issues and complexities involved in delivering these solutions
• Proactively input into the Database content, design and modeling bridging the gap between the business requirements and technology required to meet those requirements
• Conduct industry and domain analyses for business solution choices and directions, for recommendation to the business partners
• Manage and implement the ongoing development and deployment of programs/solutions across ONE SEA using the standard enterprise-wide SDLC process
• Provide expert coaching, training and knowledge development of the other less experienced analysts in the team
• Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manage business partner satisfaction relative to deliverables
• Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in the performance of daily work
• Assist in the development of business cases for new projects
• Ensure that J&J Information assets are protected by complying and enforcing local and worldwide policies
• Ensure compliance with standard data & processes.
• To have a wide breadth of the company business knowledge, including detailed knowledge of processes and operations in the Customer Development function
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
• Expertise and understanding of business processes in FMCG or Health Care industries
• Technology certification preferred (i.e. Data Mining, Data Warehouse)
• Working experience at least 5 years
• Prior participation in major company projects.
• Working within virtual organization or regional project deployment is a plus
Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent knowledge of BI principles, methodology and tools in industry leading standards
• Strong knowledge of Data Modeling, Data Extraction and Transformation
• Project Management skills – Agile is preferred
• BIG Data and Data Mining understanding
• Knowledge & utilization of query & reporting tools
• Able to translate/document, communicate and coordinate business requirements into technical requirements within a technical outsource environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable communicating and collaborating across all functions and with internal and external partners across multiple countries
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
• Ability to influence key decision makers and to challenge when necessary.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Ability to take a local AND region view
• Able to work proactively with a demanding business user base, and be fully capable of communicating with the business in business terminology
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• Should be able to tackle issues as they arise independently however also be knowledgeable as to when to escalate issues and questions when necessary
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)