Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Sales Manager
Requisition ID: 1805665759W
· Set up and achieve regional sales target by leading and guiding team and managing distributors through strong leadership
· Strategically understand where the opportunities are, what competition look like and how to achieve target by implementing strategy with effective action.
· Lead team to execute ROY action to drive growth
· Drive team to focus on Phaco Signature growth to get more IOL usages
· Work close with marketing, channel as well as other cross-function teams, together to fulfill commitment to the company
· Initiate and facilitate marketing strategy implementation for the region to enhance growth and create new opportunities by working with marketing.
· Develop distributors commitment and capability to achieve target as AMO close partners with loyalty, by working tightly with channel team
· Fully leverage resource of the company by working with other function teams, to either ease various barriers or develop teamwork spirit
· Lead and drive sales of private channel to be another growth engine
· Develop workable strategy to drive sales growth of private hospitals by working with CAM with consistent action execution
· Follow up and track key execution to drive growth and further make it become sustainable
· Develop sales team to be goal-orientated, growth-driven and strong execution capability
· Develop coaching mechanism in regional team to day-to-day work, to coach sales managers how to coach sales team to achieve target in proper behaviors and positive mindset
· Education: College Degree or above
- 5-10 years working experiences in medical devices/pharmacy
- At least 3 years experiences of leading and managing team of not less than10 people
- Achieved proved sales record by leading sales team
- Strong skill of communication and influence
- Capability of working with cross-function teams
- Strategic thinking and solid execution capability
· Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Proficient in using routine computer software, such as MS Office and etc.
Good data processing ability (Excel) is preferred.
AMO (Shanghai) Medical Devices Trading Co., Ltd. (7076)