Johnson & Johnson Carrières
EO Planning Analyst
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805665530W
The Johnson and Johnson Family of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 128,000 people. Johnson and Johnson is the world‘s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own. DePuy Synthes is looking for a ONE YEAR CONTRACT for a:
External Operations Planning Analyst – Neuchâtel
- Coordination of EO planning activities related to Multi Variant project (Rainbow US)
- Support suppliers on Multi Variant process in collaboration with Source department.
- Manage the supply planning and scheduling processes for External Operations
- Enable attainment of target service levels, while achieving target inventory objectives
- Prepare supply plans and production schedules for external partners
- Efficiently convert global demand requirements into an attainable supply plan for products manufactured by external partners
- Create the monthly S&OP package for the key partners and will lead the supply S&OP meetings
- Areas of responsibility include capacity planning, S&OP, production scheduling, inventory management, distribution, transportation, new product launch management and external partner order fulfillment.
- Support the design, development and institutionalization of a best practice global S&OP process with key external business partners for the Orthopedics business
- Collaborate with the PLAN organization to formally receive WW demand plans; conducts a formal process with the external partners to rationalize supply and demand, taking into account capacity and inventory
- Support the process to integrate new, externally manufactured products into the S&OP process
- Conduct scenario-based supply analyses to evaluate launch options and develop contingency plans with our external partners
- Support best practices in external partner supply planning, including master scheduling, detailed scheduling, capacity planning and distribution planning
- Complete complex spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning
- Utilize the planning systems to gather the key data needed to drive business decisions
- Support External Operations inventory optimization program and other optimization projects as assigned by Manager
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, a degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations is preferred
- An advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience in supply chain management, production planning and/or materials management.
- Strong analytical skills are required
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing control systems (ERP) and processes is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across the global supply chain is required
- The ability to influence others in a matrix environment is required
- Fluent in English
- APICS certification is preferred.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision with a strong sense of urgency is required
Medos International Sarl (7898)