Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT AS Lead Process Improvement
Requisition ID: 1805665528W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT AS Lead, Process Improvement within IT AS Global Planning, Operations & Continuous Improvement. This position is located in Beerse, Belgium.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Process Improvement Lead will support process improvement efforts across the organization focusing on customer satisfaction, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, and quality improvement. It is expected the Lead, under the supervision of a black belt or project manager, will leverage Lean Six Sigma methodologies to document and measure operational processes, extract and analyze process data and develop strategies to drive process improvements. The process improvement lead must possess the skill and flexibility to support several projects at any given time.
- Support Lean Six Sigma projects through successful completion resulting in improved process quality, financial results, and customer satisfaction
- Establish and monitor metrics relative to Lean Six Sigma programs, projects and initiatives
- Responsible for the application of Lean Six Sigma techniques in pursuit of continuous improvement and for delivering tangible bottom line results
- Communicate the concept of Y is a function of x. (y=f(x))
- Be able to discuss the various “levers” available to implement the improvements.
- Acts as a change agent
- Bachelor level degree is required.
- Master’s degree such as MBA preferred
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Black belt certified by a nationally recognized board is preferred
- 4-6 years’ relevant experience is required
- Disciplined, structured and logical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully is required
- Proven record of delivery against deadlines is required
- Previous experience leading or assisting process change projects related to the implementation and use of six sigma approach is required
- Ability to learn and apply statistical analysis to complex business problems
- Manage projects and ensure their compliance
- PMP certification is a plus
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Diegem
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)