Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 1805665480W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
The Johnson and Johnson Family of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 128,000 people. Johnson and Johnson is the world‘s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do.
Location: Switzerland (Zuchwill)
Global Surgery Supply Chain is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, supporting the GEO organization as part of the overall Global Surgery AGP Sourcing CoE. This position will provide financial leadership and support to the Supply Chain organization in various capacities including Affiliate Gross Profit, Inventory and Compliance with opportunity to expand into broader strategic and leadership opportunities.
- Provide financial support for the GEO Operations:
- P&L and B/S reporting & forecasting
- Delivering transparent, timely, accurate and compliant results.
- Providing commentary on variances, CNIS, Inventory, Capital & AGP
- Proactive member of WW Global Surgery AGP CoE.
- Partnering with Source, Consolidations and Supply Chain finance teams
- Business Plan (standard cost/ICP setting)
- Accounts payable mismatch review
- Bravo submissions
- Play leadership role in forecasting accuracy / budget development: Anticipate and manage risks, match overall business objectives with realistic targets
- Partner with Plan, Source, Make, and Deliver leads.
- Support Strategic initiatives such as new product introductions, contract negotiations, cost reduction initiatives, etc. Provide financial and business expertise in analysis.
- Ensure effective hedging processes to limit currency exposure
- Enable and promote standardization in the Global Surgery AGP COE and across other finance functions aligned with Corporate ESP
- Ensure financial compliance
- A minimum of 2-3 years financial experience
- Minimum BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance required, Master’s degree preferred
- Process Oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently and demonstrate personal initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail in financial reporting
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and act as change agent
- Self-awareness and adaptability, team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Critical sense of urgency and able to take appropriate action
- Interdependent partnering inside and outside of finance organization creates win-win situations
- Compliant Balance Sheet and P&L recons (J&J Worldwide Procedures, DCMs SOPs ICH)
- Master complexity in multi-system and tax optimized environment
- Fluency in English
- MS Office skills
Cilag GmbH International (8525)
Planning & Analysis