Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Specialist - Biosense Webster - London & SE
Requisition ID: 1805665430W
Biosense Webster is the market leader in the highly specialised field of cardiac electrophysiology. We provide a 3D navigation device for the heart (“CARTO”) and related devices for the diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats) that are used by Clinicians in Cardiac Catheter Labs in hospitals throughout the world. We have a strong product pipeline and continually invest in this highly innovative and exciting area of cardiology.
- Achieve agreed objectives and sales targets as outlined in the annual performance cycle.
- Within allocated geographical region, interact and promote products to key customers and stakeholders in secondary care. Takes the lead in managing the Specialty customer.
- Manage territory through the development of comprehensive business plans. Focus on highest value opportunities to grow and develop new business including taking competitor share and the adoption of new technologies whilst maintaining key customers and core business.
- Manage and develop accounts and own the relationship between the Company and the customer, ensuring efficient alignment of all efforts to maximise impact of all activities driving growth.
- Account Planning
- Analyse and interpret account strategies and plans utilizing key systems and data, both internally and externally, where appropriate to gain a broad understanding of the business environment and insights in to account needs.
- Build strong networks of relationships that enable the identification of mutually beneficial opportunities to sell key technologies in the surgical procedural environment.
- Present brand value propositions and value-added customer solutions to positively influence buying behaviours.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices to deliver business plan.
- Professional Education and Marketing
- Leadership of customer training activities. Partner with Professional Education to develop and maintain associated KOL relationships as well as championing the effective use of the Company’s comprehensive Professional Education offering.
What you will be great at:
- You will have a proven track record in Medical Sales, ideally within the Medical Devices sector
- Hospital sales experience is essential
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)