Johnson & Johnson Careers
Suzhou, China; Suzhou, China
R&D Engineering (R&D)
Requisition ID: 1805665363W
• Focus on 3D modeling (CAD) and drafting and the associate training and skill development to perform these tasks.
▪ Design, and develop new products for domestic and international applications.
▪ Independent contributor to development projects.
▪ Actively participate in cross functional development projects.
▪ Interact with external partners, including Global Product Development functions.
▪ Assume responsibility for own design commitments delivering to agreed project schedules.
▪ Generate data and contribute required information for the Design History Files (DHF).
▪ Provide technical product support for surgeons & sales force.
▪ Support base business activities such as technical support of existing product lines.
▪ Stay informed of market trends which impact the business.
▪ Create and implement engineering changes.
▪ Actively propose improvements for company related systems, procedures and specifications to improve product development efficiency and quality.
▪ Strictly maintain confidential Information and intellectual property (IP) includes Product development information, designs, trade secrets, government reporting and legal matters, sales volumes and marketing strategies.
▪ All work will be carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures. Ability to comply with the Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations.
▪ Coordinate prototype production and approves design drawings.
▪ Proactively make proposals to support decisions which impact assigned projects.
▪ B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Or equivalent experiences.
▪ Minimum 2 years’ experience in product development or equivalent.
▪ Team working skills and flexibility are essential. Exhibits effective time management and decisionmaking skills. Demonstrates a high level of initiative. Ability to effectively utilize both written and oral communications formats when making presentations.
▪ Interact with design surgeons and customers as part of project responsibilities.
Johnson & Johnson Medical China (7052)
R&D Engineering (R&D)