Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805665066W
• Partner with IT team and business partner to provide digital solution to develop the Digital Strategy and roadmap for ONE SEA.
• Establish necessary IT capability to drive the successful execution of this Digital Strategy for dedicated brands or projects
• Capture new trends, find applicable ideas and share them internally via training and workshops. Share key learning and best practices across markets.
Business IT interface
• Understand an IT solution or non-IT system that the business uses; may specialize in specific applications.
• Is assigned to work with the business to translate requirements to FS & TS.
• Coordinates user acceptance testing or assist unit testers.
• Writes, manages, and clarifies story points (PM).
• Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value.
• Champions IT Projects for business.
Business Requirements Analysis
• Takes business requirements and writes specifications in a understandable format and terminology for PLOs.
• Maps out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support.
• Explains to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
• Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
• Negotiate with the business to see what items (story points) are built and which are backlogged based on capacity.
• Reports mostly on the progress of own work stream; has little oversight or responsibility over other work products.
• Assist and report on user acceptance testing.
• Ensures co-ordination with the development/support teams both internal and external.
• Manage product backlog and project document.
• Ensure the project is on track and escalate risk if there is.
• Broad understanding of current capabilities and limitations of existing digital platform. Able to provide advice and suggestion.
• Familiarity with multiple technologies and systems in digital area.
• Current knowledge of industry and business process trends and the ability to apply that knowledge to existing business processes with a focus toward goal achievement.
• High level of expertise and knowledge in the business processes of a business partner and how technology is used to support the business.
• Understanding of business partner’s strategy, products, and services to support the definition of business requirements.
• Understanding of the compliance landscape and regulatory environment. Detailed understanding of business processes and data within and across areas.
• Bachelor or higher degree
• Minimum 2-3 years formulating and implementing Digital Strategy for a major company (FMCG company or healthcare business preferred) or Media/Digital Agency. Expertise includes digital media planning, SEM, Social media and mobile marketing, e-Commerce
Knowledge & Skills:
• Domain expertise in digital execution, Drupal, Web/HTML, CMS, Mobile, Responsive, CRM, Product Catalog, Digital Asset management, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
• Strong knowledge/understanding in mobile and social network site technology
• Familiar with Internet Compliance – e.g., Internet, Privacy & W3C
• Strong communication skills with excellent command of English
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ