Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Supply Chain Transfer Management Manager
Requisition ID: 1805664505W
Johnson & Johnson
is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company,
touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Supply Chain Transfer Management Manager
2. 계열사: 한국얀센 (Janssen)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
4. 근무형태: 계약직 (Fixed Term)
- Builds and leads the supply chain transfer team with the objective to develop and implement the new supply chain for the product to be transferred. Represents supply chain as active core team member in the overall product transfer team, ensuring the supply chain requirements are developed and implemented properly.
- Develops and drives the implementation of a supply chain transfer plan, and coordinates the supply chain activities during the transfer phase by managing the overall flows (physical, QA/QC and financial).
- Influences and collaborates with Operating Companies, Manufacturing and Technical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Compliance to develop a transfer strategy that balances the customer requirements and plant capacity while meeting the regulatory, compliance and quality requirements.
- Keeps track of the regulatory timelines and provides transparency and clear goal setting within the functional teams to ensure transfer readiness and continuity of supply in the global markets. Develops and recommends strategies to support a smooth and lean transfer by actively challenging and proactively developing risk-based mitigation/improvement plans.
- Leads supply meetings with both sending and receiving plant. Generates BOM (Bill of Material) report and collects technical data from the sending plant for review by the receiving plant. Collects technical input from the receiving plant, assesses regulatory and marketing impact and informs and discusses possible changes on pack dimensions with the different customers involved in the project.
- Owns the flawless supply chain implementation of the transfer plan, ensuring a.o.
Collects the operational forecast to be shared with the new plant at the start of the project.
- Communicates effectively and periodically across disciplines to keep management and key stakeholders informed of the status of all ongoing transfer projects managed by the Supply Chain Transfer team, about possible issues or conflicts that arise with each of these projects, and mitigation actions taken.
- Manages the workload of the Supply Chain Transfer team, keeps track of new incoming projects and determines workload requirements for the team over the next 24 months. Initiates actions for additional support whenever required.
- Coaches, guides and develops one associate within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master degree is preferred.
- More than 10 years working experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and/or Logistics in the HealthCare industry.
- Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP/BW) is preferred.
- Familiarity with relevant legislation – e.g. Import/Export legislation, regulatory requirements is desirable.
- In depth understanding of the End to End Supply Chain flow and interdependencies across functions.
- Experience in a multi-echelon supply chain is preferred.
- Ability to build strong collaborative teams and relationships, leading cross functional/ virtual teams where required.
- Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of project management tools and practices.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication skills required.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or FPX
- Good command of English in writing and speaking
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1805664505W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)