Johnson & Johnson Careers
BTL , IT Manager, Vietnam
Requisition ID: 1805664436W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERIN, BAND-AID , and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
Strategic partner for business leadership teams and external customers
▪ Technology strategist” who spans multiple technology solutions
▪ Defines technology strategy for business partners
▪ Manage business expectations and keep business aligned to business requirements
▪ Understands competition and how they use technology
▪ Oversees internal and external collaborations
▪ Investment manager
▪ Defines priorities for business and associated technology investments
▪ Accountable for all aspects of delivery
▪ Accountable for operational IT expense
▪ Manages portfolio of investments
▪ Business IT interface
▪ A critical point of contact for IT to IT service delivery
▪ Understands core internal IT products and ability to drive business value
▪ Drives business partners towards standard solutions
▪ Coordinates with other BU BTLs
▪ Customer Focus & Management
▪ Direct collaboration with customers
▪ Continuous improvement of the IT operating model
▪ Has analytical reviews of IT financial and operational performance
▪ Leverages business and analytical resources and tools
▪ Strategic Alignment
▪ Ensure budget is aligned with strategy
▪ Leads annual IT* budget process
▪ Supports general corporative initiatives (e.g., regional operating model decisions)
▪ Project Financial Tracking processes (Capital & Expense)
▪ Value Management (Benefits Realization)
▪ Interface with Finance (& Supply Chain*)
▪ Provide financial analysis, forecasting
▪ Provide cost modeling/metrics for critical decision making
▪ Functional level strategy and roadmap/ business cases
▪ Prioritization of business project portfolioEnd to End IT deliverables to responsible country/regions
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
Deep understanding of business drivers/processes and ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments, experience working across multiple levels of an organization, knowledge of trends (e.g., digital, big data), expertise driving adoption to improve IT, business experience, previous experience driving technology strategy for a line of business, able to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions, able to represent customers/users, can translate business process needs into IT solutions, has ability to work at an abstract level and continuously “pivot” to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer.
▪ Industry and domain expertise
▪ Technical knowledge of platforms and software technology
▪ Knowledge of business process and business strategy
▪ Experience working across multiple levels of an organization, leadership skills
▪ Creating context around key business drivers and strategic plan.
Preferred knowledge, skills and abilities
Strong understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations. Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems, excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation, strong negotiating skills. Able to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan, able to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)
Business Relationship Management