Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Line Owner - IT Manager, Data & Analytics
Requisition ID: 1805664431W
The IT Manager will serve as a Product Line Owner) within the Data & Analytics area and will be instrumental in providing highly reliable, high quality analytics solutions for the OneSEA (Southeast Asia) markets for J&J Consumer. He/She will be responsible for definition, design and implementation of data acquisition, ingestion and integration of various data sets, processes, tools and models in support of Commercial Analytics. Primary focus will be on Commercial Analytics covering sales, customer, digital, programmatic media, syndicated & first party data sets and enablement of Commercial Analytics solutions in the areas of Customer Analytics, Precision Marketing, E-Commerce and Digital Analytics. He/She will partner with regional data and analytics leads within IT organization, insights & analytics business partners and other Information Technology stakeholders to ensure delivery of Commercial Analytics capabilities. He/She is also expected to align the data & analytics architecture across IT data & analytics group in different sectors to maximizing leveraging opportunity as well as driving agile architecture to meet specific OneSEA demands. This individual is a creative problem solver who consults with business partners to bring forth new ideas, challenge the status quo, deliver innovation and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology.
- Responsible for proposing, implementing and maintaining full cycle of analytics activities within commercial space in support of business requirements: data acquisition, integration within data lake, design and development of analytics solutions, structures and visuals.
- Responsible for defining, designing and developing processes, technologies and tools in support of Sales Analytics, Customer Analytics, Digital Analytics, Precision Marketing and E-Commerce analytics capabilities.
- Owns all data & technology requirements for OneSEA’s build & design in the areas of commercial data sets
- Works closely with Technology and Architecture teams, both on-site and off-shore, to ensure best in class capabilities are developed in the space of Commercial Analytics
- Leads the teams across the matrix structure to ensure best practices are implemented in the areas of data acquisition and ensures applicable data consistently meets the needs of business partners and analytic capabilities requiring such data
- Understands synergies and differences between primary/secondary/marketing/customer/digital/other data sets and commercial processes involved.
- Works closely with business partners to understand requirements, propose and implement solutions in support of Commercial Analytics capabilities.
- Works with Regional IT Teams to implement and activate analytics capabilities, maximizes synergies and leverage opportunities from data, development, technologies and process point of view
- Works across business functions to understand interdependencies and has a good understanding of all key functional areas and associated data needs
- Has a good understanding of Analytics Tech Architecture and a vision of how data and technology come together to empower the business
- 8+ years in IT space specializing in Analytics, Insights generation and data architecture
- Background or knowledge of commercial data sets, specifically customer, retails, distributors, Point-of-Sales , digital data (websites, social media, search, advertisement) and syndicated / primary data sets is required
- Ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data and to be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to the Business stakeholders and the Project Team
- SQL and Database skills required.
- Past experience with integration technologies i.e. ETL, data migration, and packaged applications is required
- Working knowledge of programming languages (JAVA, Python, Perl, etc…) and SAP is preferred
- Good understanding and experience with Hadoop-based technologies, big data analytics, AWS technologies (RDS, Redshift, S3), Visualization software (Tableau) and Analytics concepts (landing zone, data lake, etc…) is required
- Data sourcing, data mapping, data profiling, data mining, documenting data definitions experience is required
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to rapidly understand business requirements, communicate expectations to cross-functional development teams, document data findings that can be easily understood is required
- Vision to understand and propose how various data sets fit together for further analysis and visualization in support of business analytics capabilities
- Ability to work in a matrix environment in a complex organization
- Experience with leading / being part of projects utilizing Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IT and business data and analytics processes, including best practices of the industry.
- Proven success in delivering / playing a key part in IT Analytics projects
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines is required
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ