Johnson & Johnson Careers
Front End / Back End Developer
Requisition ID: 1805664328W
The Johnson and Johnson, EMEA Software Development Centre in Limerick, are currently seeking a Front-End/Back-End Developer to join our Salesforce Team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements.
The ideal candidate is responsible, diligent, creative, one who is a true team player, and has intuitive problem-solving capabilities. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is interested in working on projects that are innovative and built on the most modern frameworks, technologies, and methods.
We will train and teach you how to become a Salesforce Developer through real project experience and team building. You will learn how to develop on both back-end and front-end in Salesforce Classic and Lightning.
Salesforce.com is a cloud computing platform known for being the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Salesforce provides various software solutions and is a platform for users and developers to develop and distribute custom software.
- Develop and implement new software programs on Salesforce platform.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications and best practices.
- Integrate third-party programs with Salesforce.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing and new software.
- Continually investigate, recommend and execute on platform improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Requirements / Qualifications
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related IT technical field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
- Ability to learn quickly and ability to learn on own.
- Desire to work with emerging technologies: Lightning, Salesforce DX, IoT, AI.
- Responsible and hard working.
- Knowledge of clean coding standards.
- Understanding of MVC or separation of concerns.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in challenging projects.
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns, e.g. Lazy loading.
- Previous experience working in agile.
- Trailhead badges are a plus.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)