Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Development Manager, MAXFRAME
Sydney, New South Wales
Requisition ID: 1805664270W
The MAXFRAME™ Multi-Axial Correction System is an external circular fixation device used to gradually correct bone or soft tissue deformities in the arm, leg, foot or ankle. The MAXFRAME System's unique 3D planning software helps improve accuracy of the deformity correction plan, which may reduce overall treatment time while potentially improving procedural efficiency and reducing costs. The device represents our commitment to improving patient satisfaction, procedure efficiency and clinical outcomes in deformity correction.
Be Vital in this role
As the National Business Development Manager, you will report to the Group Marketing Manager Trauma and will partner closely with the Trauma Sales & Marketing Teams to drive sales activities across Australia by acquiring new users to the MAXFRAME system.
There will be a substantial amount of interstate travel required for this national role.
As the successful candidate you will be adept with technology and digitally savvy in line with the 3D planning software component of MAXFRAME. You will have the ability to develop deep consultative relationships with a relatively small group of surgeons working in the highly specialized field of leg deformity correction.
• Play a lead role in the development and implementation of plans to achieve / exceed the MAXFRAME sales and profit targets;
• Provide high level technical support and education to both internal and external customers. The role is responsible for the development and execution of the sales strategy for MAXFRAME, and the delivery of targeted sales and Business development programs aimed at achieving above industry growth across this portfolio;
• Drive collaboration opportunities, develop and deliver technical sales information to the sales team relating to the aligned portfolio; and
• The role does not carry a specific territory to maintain but is responsible for the identification, planning and execution of new business acquisition in conjunction with the sales team.
Be valued for who you are
We’re looking for natural leaders, with the ability to develop and nurture long term relationships. To be successful for this role you will have:
• Tertiary Qualifications, ideally within Business, Biomechanical Engineering or Health;
• Substantial experience in Health or Technical Sales;
• Orthopaedic Sales experience highly regarded, Trauma specific expertise will be seen as distinctly advantageous;
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the Australian Health Care industry; and
• In depth understanding of anatomy, physiology and orthopaedic principles.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
At DePuy Synthes we believe movement is the very foundation of wellness and a fulfilling life. That’s why we’re relentlessly committed to the retention, restoration and improvement of movement. If you value innovation, shared knowledge and a caring touch, and have a passion for the joy and freedom of movement, there may be a place at a DePuy Synthes for you.
Our Orthopaedics business is growing due to its market-leading products, focus on patient care and education of the orthopaedic community. We are driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application. Closing date is Sunday, 22nd July.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)