Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805664259W
JOHNSON & JOHNSON (THAILAND) LIMITED
• Manages sales team on the assigned territory.
• Ensures sales activities are in compliance with all federal/national, state, local and company regulations, policies and procedures.
• Manages staffing, training, and performance evaluations within the team.
• Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals and selling techniques.
• Recommends and/or participates in sales campaigns to accommodate goals of the Company.
• Utilizes all necessary marketing information.
• Provides account support and administration to increase company products presence with accounts.
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules and discount rates.
• Meets or exceeds established sales quotas and margins through the implementation of sales and marketing activities within the expense budget.
• Establishes and maintains contact with key customers.
• Ensures appropriate account management of new and existing accounts.
• Establishes and maintains contact with senior level customers.
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
• Coordinates and participates in area and national trade shows and conventions
• Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Medical Technology, Nursing Science or Medical Science related
• 6-8 years working experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices Industry
Knowledge & Skills:
• Good command of English
• Excellent communication skill
• Computer skills (MS words, excel, PowerPoint)
• Result oriented and proactive
• Entrepreneurial understanding
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)