Johnson & Johnson Careers
Johnson & Johnson Vision: Area Sales Manager - Nord Ovest
Pratica Di Mare, Italy
Requisition ID: 1805664245W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets.
There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing Health Care companies.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is the division manufacturing contact lenses. Its brand ACUVUE® is the world leading brand.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is currently looking for an Area Manager (North West) to reinforce its sales team.
In this position you will be responsible for growing the business through the achievement of all sales targets and core metrics, and to lead, coach and develop ACUVUE Account Managers (AAMs) within the region
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure full understanding of company OGSM
• Use of segmentation and competitive analysis to develop Annual plans by region and territory
• Report sales results against forecasts to senior management as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
• Manage the development and servicing of Eye Care Professional accounts to achieve business sales.
• Ensure POA (plan of action) is effectively executed by AAMs
• Manage, coach and inspire the sales team to achieve business goals and ensure the sales effort is consistent with core strategies. Monitor progress and verifiy corrective action has been initiated when necessary.
• Develop a working environment for the AAMs fostering competitive spirit, commitment, teamwork and continuous improvement
• Gain regular Voice of Customer creating a strong external network to understand and respond to changing customer needs. Identify and develop strong relationship with KOL.
• Provide customer focus through input to the management team, work closely and effectively with other functions to ensure a coordinated approach to market.
• Participate in the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans
• Ensure achievement of core sales force effectiveness metrics
• Master degree
• Experience in sales management
• Min 3 years’ experience in people management
• A Previous experience in marketing or trade marketing (preferably in FMCG) is mandatory
• Language: Very good command of English (oral and written).
• Strategy development
• Analytical skills
• Business acumen
• Coaching and motivating
• Communication skills
• Core selling
• Personal effectiveness
• An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
• A dynamic and inspiring working environment
• Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
• Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
• Motivating financial remuneration
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)