Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Transport Operations ANZ
Requisition ID: 1805664204W
At Johnson & Johnson, we are continuously striving to strengthen our transport capability across our Family of Companies in Australia and New Zealand. We are seeking a Senior Manager – Transport Operations to establish, manage, and continuously develop best in class transport operating capabilities for ANZ Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
This will include engaging suppliers and key operational and commercial stakeholders to develop and implement best in class operating models and drive continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness. This role leads a small team covering domestic transport and inbound & export freight, customs clearing, and related compliance.
- Lead all cross sector domestic transportation and trade compliance activities including Pharma, Consumer, Medical & Vision Care.
- Deliver and execute strategies to monitor and improve on time delivery performance
- Drive continuous improvement to reduce costs and improve customer experience
- Lead Continuous Improvement Projects ensuring timely execution of the overall program
- KPI’s & Suppliers performance management & reporting
- Management & resolution of escalations from customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Interface with planning and operation teams to improve routing and scheduling of deliveries; inventory and distribution replenishment
Be Valued for who you are
You will be a strong team player with excellent communications skills allowing you to develop partnerships with key stakeholders. You will take a flexible approach to your work and have a commitment to driving continuous improvements in transport operating capabilities. Other requirements include:
- Demonstrated experience in transportation and logistics in the Australian market at a supervisory level
- Strong supplier relationship management experience
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders and deliver benefits
- Proven ability to identify opportunities for improvement, develop a solution and execute to the business’ requirements
- Experience using transport routing and scheduling tools or involvement with third parties providing routing and scheduling services
- Use of relevant logistics related modules (e.g. TMS) in ERP systems
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Exposure to LEAN/Process Excellence in previous environments
- Experience with imports and customs management/regulations
This is an opportunity for you to join a global leader where you have opportunities to grow and develop.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)