Johnson & Johnson Careers
Project Manager-Self Care
Requisition ID: 1805663522W
The position is designed to plan, manage, coordinate and control the execution of projects within assigned franchises of the AP Consumer business. The role mainly focuses on introduction of new products and projects touching or enhancing existing products. The role would focus on China or on certain group of products for entire APAC.
- Interdependent partnering with the other functions of S&D IMO, manufacturing sites (internal & external), Integrated Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Commercial marketing teams, QA, R&D, SMP/TT, Global Engineering.
- Management of project related activities from Define to Launch stage to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within approved funding limits and achieves the final project objectives (FPOs).
The scope of key responsibilities includes:
- Organize and lead project core team meetings. Maintains effective communication and working relationships among project core team.
- Work with cross-functional team members to assess feasibility of project scope & FPO and develop detailed project timeline to ensure that there is sufficient flexibility and contingency in the plan to respond to unanticipated difficulties.
- Assign, define schedules and track cross-functional tasks/activities to ensure that project progress within expected timings.
- Lead risk analysis & mitigation planning for projects.
- Identify, monitor, communicate and resolve issues, scope changes, budget variances or other FPO hurdles that may arise during the project execution.
- Interface with regional and/or worldwide cross functional teams to obtain project relevant information.
- Update timeline, milestones, cost & SKU table information in Gensight.
- Ensure compliance against stage gate exit deliverables and endorse compliant projects for stage gate exit approval.
- Prepare and present project progress reports & presentations as required.
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years working experiences in NPI project management in pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to lead, motivate, influence and supervise cross-functional teams
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; can work with details
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to changes and meet deadlines
- Results-oriented and able to independently create and deliver
- Superior follow-up skills to ensure that actions are completed and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills and command of English & Chinese
- Strong Project Management experience
- Knowledge of SPEED process and key requirements from each function
- Strong process-orientation
- Commercial awareness
Shanghai Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (7048)