Johnson & Johnson Careers
Consumer Scientist, Baby / CxC Site Lead
Requisition ID: 1805663521W
• The individual will be responsible for the development of novel learning plans in collaboration with cross functional partners for global Baby consumer platforms, robustness, and packaging projects, as well as fundamental studies in same area. S/he will coordinate front end qualitative and quantitative research, product optimization research, benchmarking studies, and consumer perceived claims validation studies that are strategically aligned with project teams. S/he will conduct custom research providing business insight by combining scientific, patent, competitive & market information for the global Baby R&D platforms and franchises. S/he will work with scientists and engineers at the AP Consumer R&D technical centers to understand research needs, develop & execute research, identify business insights from the research, and report back to the research requestor.
• Additionally, s/he will be responsible for the Shanghai CxC facility as part of the Global CxC network. This includes partnering with site management supplier to ensure global processes are followed and facility performs in accordance with the CxC global mission and goals. The individual will be responsible to ensure site budget record keeping is up to date and manage capital expenditures as needed.
• The individual will act as an advoacate for consumer centric thinking through out the development process. And collaborates with global Consumer Science colleagues on global projects as needed.
• CxC management including budget, safety requirements, audit lead, and alignment with global standards
• Liase with Consumer Scinetists & other functoins globally to understand research need and develop custom methodologies for execution.
• Summarize findings in reports / presentations in business friendly manner for research conducted beyond scope of Consumer Science.
• Bachelor degree above. Science or Marketing research related majos are preferred.
• 5 + years' experience in Market Research / Consumer Research background and understanding of principles of research design and execution.
• Excellent Ability to read & write English, as well as create technical reports / presentations
• Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and understand broadly research needs
• Ability to problem solve and apply scientific principles to research requests
• Abiltiy to collaborate with external partners to develop research capabilities
• Abiltiy to work indepently on routine tasks
• Comfortable with reporting lines across regions
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)