Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Services Associate
Requisition ID: 1805663420W
The Contact Specialist will work to resolve global client inquiries, concerns and issues regarding HR processes and policies through phone, fax, email, web-form, and chat. This person works to meet all expected service levels and business performance goals, performing a full range of services and fully documenting all cases in the Case Management system. This person supports J&J employees and HR community regarding all inquiries related to employee programs and services, HR policy, process, and procedures including navigational support working with the Contact Center Team Lead on escalations.
• Receive inbound inquiries via multiple channels (phone, email, fax, web-form, chat), clarify the need, answer the inquiries and assist in the resolution of concerns.
• Access enabling technology to complete client inquiries and transactions.
• Fully document all cases in case management application.
• Escalate complex transactions to Tier 2 for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
• Escalate client service issues to Contact Center Team Lead, supervisor or manager as necessary.
• Take ownership of all Contact assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality.
• Assist and encourage users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of Global Services HR available to them.
• Attend to and process customer inquiries and request by applying Global Contact standard operating procedures and utilizing problem solving skills for resolution.
• Respond to requests / inquiries from customers (prioritizing as appropriate) and executes on the key tasks and activities within the HR Contact in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines. Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation in order to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or escalating inquiries as appropriate in order to uphold effective and timely resolution.
• Develop understanding of Global Services operations and the J&J organization.
• Continuously improve call handling skills, systems knowledge, and communications skills, thus, enhancing customer service levels.
• Identify Contact areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Contact Center team Lead.
• Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with Contact issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
• Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members of the Global Services HR team(s); develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
• Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies within the HR Contact area.
Demonstrates customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
• Demonstrated understanding how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
• Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment
• Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills
• Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
• Will be trusted to secure and maintain confidential information
• Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
• Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications ( e.g., MS Office, email, fax, Internet Explorer)
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment
• Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Ability to perform administrative activities
• Experience partnering internally and externally to address people-related challenges
• Uses a collaborative and employee and customer-focused mindset
• Understand short-term and long-term implications of decisions and actions
• Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
• Experience with tools to report data, track and analyze trends
• Deliver exceptional service through tools and processes; experience suggesting areas for improvement on to support continuous improvement efforts
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ