Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Excellence Engineer (m/f) - initially limited to 24 months
Requisition ID: 1805663411W
You are responsible for implementing business improvement initiatives for manufacturing lines. You will define opportunities, analyze data with multi-functional partners and implement improvements. You work with multi-functional teams to drive improvement initiatives that deliver tangible business results through the application of lean and/or Six Sigma principles, methods and tools. You will execute projects at the manufacturing site and act as an integral part of the Johnson & Johnson production system implementation.
- Responsible for execution of plan to deliver process performance improvements related to Quality, Delivery, and Cost of a manufacturing process or line
- Executes a plan to improve flow of products, people and information
- Demonstrates process knowledge to find opportunities / solutions to improve throughput capacity by reducing impact of constraints
- Sustains business improvement results through the application of Lean, Six Sigma, and other continuous improvement methodologies
- Facilitates business case definitions and results presentations; as required.
- Follows and observes all regulatory requirements (GMP’s, ISO, FDA, internal policies) applicable to area of responsibility
- Leads change, connects with others and crafts the environment.
- Stays in sync with J&J safety requirements and safe working conditions and practices in the department
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required
- Experience in Six Sigma and/or Lean methodologies is preferred
- Demonstrates awareness of partners, including Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering and New Product Introduction teams
- Demonstrates collaboration skills
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Shows strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the need for cost management and its importance for customers
- Is able to deliver oral and written communications around process improvement projects
- Demonstrates organized, analytical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrates familiarity with FDA, GMP and ISO
- Fluent in both German and English
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)