Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technical Operations Validation Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805663402W
The Janssen Supply Chain is a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of companies and is currently looking for a Senior Engineer to be based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
The Senior Engineer (temporary) will be accountable for validation lifecycle management in small molecule API and solid dosage form products.
You will maintain process and cleaning validation and work on cross functional teams as a project manager to achieve company & departmental goals.
- Author of validation documents for process and cleaning validation
- Own and Coordinate Validation Activities with Internal Partners
- Coordinate and execute risk and gap assessments, define actions and ensure follow-up
- Support of process and cleaning Validation Life Cycle Management
- Validate Manufacturing Process and Cleaning Capability/Quality/Cost Improvement Changes
- Preparation for and active participation in internal inspections
- Provide technical assessments to Change Controls/CAPA’s and Deviations
- Drive system improvement activities
- You have a University/Master Degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy or Equivalent;
- Solid experience in cleaning validation and experience in process validation
- You have at least 4 years related experience in the pharmaceutical sector overall with past proven field experience in the following areas:
- Experience in Drug Product & API Manufacturing Process and Cleaning Requirements/Techniques
- Experience in risk assessment tools
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance cGMP and EH&S
- Knowledge of the latest GMP and legislations updates
- Fluent in both English and German
- Flexible, independent, pro-active, motivated and innovative team player with a do mentality.
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic team in a company with international environment and multiple career opportunities
Cilag AG (8562)