Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technical Operations Validation Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805663397W
As a Senior Engineer you will be responsible for the Sterilization Validation and monitoring for parenteral liquid, suspension and lyophilized products including all Life Cycle Management activities.
You will maintain Sterilization and Cleaning Validation and monitoring and work on cross functional teams as a project manager to achieve company & departmental goals.
Your main tasks will include
- Responsibility as a Subject Matter Expert for Sterilization Validation
- Provide Technical Assessments to Change Controls/CAPA’s and Deviations
- Own and Coordinate Validation Activities with Internal Partners
- Preparation for and active participation in internal and external inspections
- Owner and Participation in Optimisation projects
- Author of validation documents in own area of responsibility
- Define strategies for lifecycle management of process reliability activities in alignment with site process lifecycle standard operating procedures
- Maintain excellent relationships with all business partners
- Bachelor or Master Degree in natural science or technical degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience in parenteral production and/or execution of Validation
- Practical experience in the execution of Sterilization and Cleaning
- Team capable, Quality driven mind-set, communicative personality with assertiveness and enjoyment of independent and enterprising work
- Open to new ideas and to question conventional thinking
- Fluent in both German and English
We are looking for a team player with a “do”-mentality who is comfortable in a dynamic environment. We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic team in a company with international environment and multiple career opportunities.
Cilag AG (8562)