Johnson & Johnson Careers
Trade Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 1805663374W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
Part A: Overall Responsibility
Development and execution of strong customer marketing plans for Key Accounts as well as management of the performance of a given market segment within the Listerine and CHC portfolio by developing and executing a strong plan to achieve the identified business objectives.
Part B: Principal Responsibilities
- · Develop and implement the plans and strategies agreed with sales and marketing throughout the retail trade. Agree a business approach and dual strategies with our trade customers that will meet the objectives of both parties.
- · Co-ordinate, control and supervise the implementation of all sales promotion materials and merchandising activity through both the Key Accounts and General Trade.
- · Planning and execution of promotion and new product launch
- · Understand shopper profile and brand strategies to lead the development of channel promotion and new product launch plan.
- · Ensure effective execution of promotion and new product launch plan
- · Pursue category management
- · Initiate and execute cat man project and co-marketing opportunity to enhance trade partnership and reinforce J&J category captainship to maximize own brand growth potential
- · Conduct category review with retailers
- · Merchandising excellence
- · Initiate and develop instore merchandising that best fit store format and shopper profile for effective instore brand visibility
- · Manage promotion efficiency
- · Ensure continuous improvement on promotion efficiency via cost improvement projects
- · Forecasting
- · Handle forecast for promo packs and manage forecast for whole brand
- · Franchise Sales Plan development
- · Responsible for given BTL budget
- · Deploy brand plan to customer focus plan
KEY QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing or key account management, preferably gained in FMCG company
- Analytical and influential, strong presentation and influencing skills
- Able to translate market intelligence and related information into feasible business strategies and decision
- Problem solving Analytical and numerical skills, ability to draw conclusions based on analyses
- Proficiency in English
- Team player and willingness to learn new things
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)