Johnson & Johnson Careers
Project Manager - Consumer Segment
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1805663365W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Project manager to strengthen the department, with a focus on the Consumer segment.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading projects on the company priority list including new product developments and support for marketed product initiatives from both the OTC and Non-OTC categories across EMEA. This role will lead cross-functional teams to successfully launch products starting from project definition through to introduction into the market. The Project Manager is responsible for achieving the targets set during project definition and is accountable for managing risks, timelines, ensuring processes are followed and managing project communication and escalation.
Lead overall project execution and accountable for achieving project goals on time.
• Project definition
• Project planning
• Assuring operational readiness
• Leading cross functional teams through each phase of the project
• Coordinating all activities to ensure project remains on track
• Monitoring and managing risks and opportunities
• Liaising, agreeing, involving and communicating all aspects of the project with senior management
- Bachelors in Physical Sciences, Engineering, Business & Marketing, or appropriate related field
- 3+ years’ experience in related field
- 3+ years’ experience managing cross-functional expertise (R&D, Franchise Marketing, Packaging development, Procurement). Product knowledge is a must have.
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- Knowledge of consumer environment
Italia-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)
Cilag GmbH International (8525)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt