Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Advisor Oncologie - Nederland
Requisition ID: 1805663326W
The role of a Medical Advisor (MA) is to be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patient treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of external clinical and non-clinical stakeholders (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders) to feed and adjust, if needed, the overall stakeholder mapping and Cluster Value Team (CVT) strategy.
As a Medical Advisor you are to be considered a trusted medical and scientific counterpart and partner. You are responsible for translating the CVT strategy into country specific tactics and tools and implementing them together with other internal and external stakeholders.
You will have important field based activities (30-50%) in The Netherlands, and you are responsible for translating, processing and providing medical ‘field’ info, study info and other country-specific info towards the Medical Affairs Manager/CVT.
Education & experience
- Scientific degree: Medical Doctor, pharmaceutical or other biomedical degree
- Minimal 3-5 years within Medical Affairs in the pharmaceutical industry or equal relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of the therapeutic area Oncology
- Experience in the field of Oncology
- Strength in research and interpretation of medical data
- Strategic thinking to promote growth, process improvement and gaining competitive advantage
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills for interaction with external and internal customers and partners
- Able to work in a team and independently: show leadership, influencing and negotiation skills
- Business acumen: Understanding of business administration and translation into tactical plans and tools
- High customer focus with an understanding of the importance of business results and be able to apply problem-solving strategies
- Innovative, able to work in a matrix and coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
- Being persistent and willing to make tough decisions
- Awareness of, and adherence to, Johnson & Johnson Credo values and International Health Care Business Integrity Guidelines
- Willing to comply with regulatory requirements and with company policy on business integrity
- Languages: Dutch, English: spoken, written
- Computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office (Email, PowerPoint and Excel) and using new technologies to improve health care delivery
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)