Johnson & Johnson Careers
Staff Engineer (Projet & Qualifcation) F/M
Requisition ID: 1805663243W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo. We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people. Our worldwide headquarters is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
For our strategic production site in Val de Reuil (27100), France we are recruiting a Staff Engineer ( Project Management & Qualification) F/M.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, in this role you will :
- Partner closely with different key manufacturing functions supervisors (Production, Maintenance, Engineering SH&E, Quality Assurance, SMP, NPI, Planning, Plant Controlling, Procurement).
- Connect with MAKE Global Engineering Platform leads/ Maintenance Communities to use confirmed solutions or available standards.
- Lead projects to increase capacity of existing manufacturing lines or deliver/improve new manufacturing lines.
- Manage parts or all of the different project delivery phases (definition, design, planning, commissioning, testing, installation, qualification, start-up and secondary development).
- Actively participate as core team member or extended team member for larger projects, initiatives and corporate programs (JJPS, Automation, etc.)
- Lead project execution according to established processes using supporting systems and techniques. Ensure that project documentation (drawings, schematics, manuals, and technical specifications) is updated and properly filed to ease future use.
- Actively contribute to protect our business continuity through the identification and mitigation of risks.
- Execute the qualification of Production/ Facilities & Utilities systems and to maintain their qualified status aligned to current regulatory requirements. Also be in charge of delivery and maintenance of the documentary support including qualification protocols and reports.
- Issue and update the Validation Master plan related to the qualification of the aforementioned systems, plan, lead and execute the qualification tests as per the qualification protocol and to issue the qualification report.
- Participate actively to the investigation and related reporting in case of deviation linked to the equipment/system qualification status;
- Support the definition and the execution of the needed and planned CAPA.
- Secure the qualification status of the systems/equipment at the Plant to ensure compliance with current applicable regulations and JnJ procedures. You will be accountable and responsible for Validation Master Plan on Qualification.
- Manage projects execution to make sure timing, costs and customer satisfaction objectives are met. You will supervise directly the installation phase and determine that all safety conditions are always in place anytime.
- Focus on Safety, Health & Environmental, as well as Quality and Compliance. You will also act in compliance with the J&J Credo, laws, regulations, J&J Policies and any applicable standard. Additionally, you will incorporate requirements of relevant policies, guidelines and standards into project execution and has the ability to assess relevance for changed or new technologies.
- Seek for a deep understanding of manufacturing processes and technology and master the interaction between materials and machinery. You will focus on understanding working conditions in our manufacturing environment and on ergonomic and operability of machinery.
- Plan equipment modification or installation, and related qualification, together with Planning, Production and Q&C, in accordance with plants customer happiness objectives. You will proposes alternative to overcome constrains. You will highlight criticalities and bottlenecks that may potentially jeopardize project execution.
- Liaise with external partners (Suppliers, Constructor, Consultants, etc.) to assure that equipment acquisition meets project objectives (timing, performance, etc.) through technical specification definition, design review, acceptance tests, start-up tests, etc.
- Innovation through identifying new or state of the art technologies and proposes new ideas for improvement. You will recognize opportunities (CIP, capacity, capability) and assess capital investment and cost impacts. You will participate to the BP Capital projects definition phase.
Education: Engineering Degree (required)
Experience: 2-3 years in similar positions (preferred if in Production supervision role or maintenance role)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with different levels in the organization
- Technical oriented intellectual curiosity
- Good Project Management Skills
- Self-awareness and adaptability
- Automation skills are a clear plus
- Communication skills
- Open and oriented to personal relationship
- Team membership
- Result oriented
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer focus.
- Software knowledge: MS Office Package, Autocad (preferred)
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)