Johnson & Johnson Careers
Internship Manufacturing Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805663187W
Internship Manufacturing Engineer – 6 to 9 Months – Neuchâtel
In the Process Excellence department of Ethicon, we are looking for an Engineer Intern who will be part of manufacturing process improvement. It can be quality or performance improvements.
· Collect, analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement
· Look for optimization of processes
· Manage an optimization project using Lean tools while respecting the safety and ergonomic, quality, production and cost constraints
· Drive continuous improvement activities in collaboration with Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering departments
· Establish and monitor indicators necessary for monitoring performance
The selected intern will get the opportunity to be trained by the Process Excellence team to several JNJ lean manufacturing tools.
· Student in Bio-Medical/General Engineering
· Good ability to manage projects
· Motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and rigorous.
· Fluent in French and English
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel), of Lean 6 Sigma methods, medical devices are an asset
Ethicon SarL (8786)