Requisition ID: 1805663031W
- Implements scheduling strategies and initiatives to enable the function to achieve its objectives
- Maintain volume and schedule forecasts. Provide valuable inputs to business by proactively engaging stakeholders
- Drive performance of Workforce Analysts to the highest level, creating a culture of accountability and execution
- Manage and drive outage communication with Operations, stakeholders and resolving technology team/s
- Prepare workforce reports (daily, weekly, monthly) and analyze historical data
- Deliver timely and efficient solutions to all workforce related requests.
- Coach,develop, mentor and evaluate performance of workforce analyst/s
- Analyze, develop and implement action plans to resolve service level issues
Work and collaborate closely with operations, stakeholders to resolve manpower issues.Qualifications
- 8 years progressive Workforce Management experience (Contact Center and back office), preferably with a concentration in the delivery of Shared Services
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
- Solid understanding of Workforce Management methodologies.
- Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
- Ability to establish a culture focused on speed, accountability and continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills, with leaders at all levels and key stakeholders
- Experienced in shaping solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effective execution of shared services solutions across the enterprise
- Experience developing strategies in alignment with functions’ strategy to execute and ensure the availability of resources and best quality service
- Develops approaches in alignment with the overall GS strategy in order to execute and ensure the availability of resources and best quality service, for global shared services solutions within functional area of expertise
- Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, telephony / IVR and CRM tools.
- Leverages critical business and process analytics and reporting within a shared services function to manage and monitor performance and business results
- Experienced in development and reporting of shared services workforce analytics to manage staffing and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization.
- Experience executing Workforce Management on integrated shared services solutions.
- Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
- Strong understanding of Business Process/ Shared Services Operations
- High results orientation and ability to motivate team to high levels of performance
- Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
- Ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills.
- Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
- High profiency in MS Office applications and Workforce Management related tools
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQJob Function
Customer ServiceRequisition ID