Johnson & Johnson Careers
Value Added Solutions Implementation Specialist
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805663017W
The VAS Implementation Manager is responsible for driving tangible results through successful implementation of patient pathway or supply chain solutions projects with identified accounts within Healthcare Setting(s).
Able to work flexibly according to meet the demand on additional projects or with multiple Healthcare Providers as required.
To foster good relationships and provide continued engagement with Healthcare Providers.
Using efficient business, leadership and technical skills, the VAS Implementation Manager will work with other J&J team members to drive business results of solutions and products.
· Lead and implement patient pathways and supply chain solutions projects, including change management, with tangible results using proven implementation methodologies and techniques.
· Lead and execute assessment of current process, pathway and key metrics.
· Develop and implement plans in line with an identified and agreed future state.
· Manage coaching, counselling and development of individuals of customers in relation to pathway programme, change management and process improvement.
· Effectively use interpersonal skills to leverage relationships to drive implementation activities.
· Manage the service evaluation process
· Effectively manage customer relationship(s) and communication with internal & external key stakeholders.
· Liaison with J&J internal stakeholders, including strategic account managers
· Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all J&J Company and Healthcare regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
· Credibility to communicate the benefits of the solution and have an understanding of the impact of the solution on healthcare delivery.
· Hands-on experience in other pathway, logistics/supply chain solutions or patient experience projects, process or quality improvement projects in hospitals
· Working knowledge in hospital process, preferably in medical-surgical units.
· Working knowledge and demonstrated ability in project management.
· Able to effectively implement the solution using proven change management tools and techniques to enable a sustainable change following the launch of the projects.
· Support collaborative working with team, stakeholders and suppliers
· Able to deliver oral and written communications around change management projects that has clarity and impact to all levels of the organization
· Deep understanding of evolving healthcare environment and the development (technology- based) healthcare solutions. Ability to adapt and work well under pressure
· Strong communication skills, winning personality that easily connects with people
· Organized, analytical approach to problem solving using established project tools and methodologies to provide structure to the implementation plan and drive deliverables.
· Copes well and helps stakeholders to deal with the ongoing demands of change; and others the benefits of change.
· Ability to audit transactional areas, identify non-value add activities, and develop/oversee action plans for corrective action.
· Self-motivated and motivator of others.
· Strong computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Visio, etc
· Experience and understanding of value stream mapping tools
Education & Qualifications
· Previous experience working with healthcare providers
· Understating of the local healthcare market and current key challenges of the system/stakeholders.
· Certified Lean Practitioner or green belt or equivalent project management and/or LEAN qualification
· Educated to Graduate Level or equivalent experience
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)