“Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Endo Surgery a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who contributes to the advance surgery and improves lives every day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining ETHICON is more than joining a great company, it means being a part of a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Searching the best talent for: SR. TRAINING LEADER
The Training Leader leads the site training function to develop and implement training programs that support company objectives and meet regulations. Directs staff in the design and administration of training programs to train all levels of personnel. Keep abreast of training and development research, new materials, methods and techniques. Develops programs and practices to identify developmental needs and monitor trends. Prepares personnel to increase effectiveness in present assignments and assume more responsibilities.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Consults with management, employees, and departments to identify training needs, address them and achieve the end results of effective training solutions.
• Recommends the creation or acquisition and delivery of training programs that meet the company’s needs.
• Implements training metrics to monitor training effectiveness against needs of the business.
• Summarizes training program assessment data and participant attendance reports and submits or present to management.
• Supervises, coaches and develops assigned personnel.
• Ensures that all assigned personnel have the education, training and experience, or a combination of these, in order to carry out all job duties and responsibilities.
• Creates new training materials as required in collaboration with subject matter experts,
• Communicates and escalates issues to the next management level as needed.
• Develops and maintains a training program to support the company needs and meet applicable local, federal and states laws/regulations.
• As applicable is responsible for the site implementation of TWI (Training within Industry) methodology and others directed towards optimizing training practices across all operational areas.
• Experience as subject matter trainer to conduct training sessions i.e. Quality System related topics and to certify employees as trainers across the company.
• Knowledge in Learning Management System (LMS) and its use to deploy training programs and requirements across the company,
• Understands basic finance management to support managing site training budgets and capital projects if needed.
• Application of Basic Projects Management and/or Process Excellence knowledge and skills
• Reviews, interprets and explains documents such as technical data, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Leads projects of moderate to high complexity
• Performs any other task as required by Training Manager. Calificaciones
EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree is required
• 6-8 years in a Medical Device Manufacturing Environment is a plus.
• A minimum of 2 years of people management experience is required.
• Experience working in an FDA and/or European regulatory environment is preferred.
• Relevant Experience working in manufacturing/operations or R&D/New product development.
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• SKILL SETS:
• Proven experience designing and presenting successful training programs.
• Excellent communication skills in English. A second language relevant to the supported site is preferred.
• Ability to clarify and summarize regulatory documents into formats to execute trainings.
• Certified in TWI (Training within Industry methodology) is preferred.
• ASQ (American Society for Quality)/PE (Process Excellence) or equivalent certifications are preferred.
• A thorough understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)/ISO (International Organization for Standardization) regulations is preferred.
• Strong leadership and coaching skills are required.
• Demonstrated project management abilities are required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office —Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Office Deskwork
• Requiring sitting, walking, using phone and computer
• Lift up to 10 lbs occasionally
• Plant floor environment
• Assure all subordinates follow health, safety and environmental policies of the company and also that they have all resources to perform these practices
Global Leadership Profile Competencies:
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Organization: EES INDEPENDENCIAUbicación principal
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)Área
Training & DevelopmentRequisition ID