Johnson & Johnson Careers
Transport Operations Manager - GLO product owner EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805662309W
As part of the Customer and Logistics Services EMEA organization and in line with the strategic objective to achieve enterprise-wide alignment and governance processes for transportation, for the EMEA region; the CLS Transportation – EMEA (RTO EMEA) group has been introduced. The CLS Transportation EMEA group is taking up the responsibility for transportation for the 3 sectors within J&J: Consumer, Pharma (Janssen) and Medical Devices.
As part of this team there are 4 pillars
The GLO product owner EMEA is a key member of the CLS EMEA Transport Operations IBF team supporting the 3 sectors, MD, Pharma and Consumer. He/she will be the responsible cross sector key business user and SME for the GLO Transport Management System deployment project GLO EMEA across the timeframe 2018-2020.
He/she will be the RTO EMEA Transport Operations product owner for the Transport Management System solutions cross the sectors and control towers that will be operating the platform. He/she will drive/guarantee cross-sector alignment on the execution, visibility, financial and reporting deliverables for IBF transportation. He/she works with our 4PL service providers (World Service Center & Stante) to manage system & master data set-up, performance and reliability is at the level expected. He/she will drive the control of change process on the Transport Management System in alignment with the Global Worldwide Transportation team, the RTO EMEA IBF Operations group and the 4PL service providers.
- Be the product owner of the cross-sector transport operations process for Inbound freight for the period of the implementation of the cross-sector Transport Management System (TMS)
- Be the business owner of the cross-functional Transport Management System (TMS)
- Drive the control of change process on the Transport Management System in alignment with the Global Worldwide Transportation team, the RTO EMEA IBF Operations group
- Own, lead and deliver transport operations reporting and KPI process
- Provide leadership in set up and utilization of the Transport Management System (TMS) within the transportation used control towers
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for process improvements, build the requisite business cases, and work cross-functionally to achieve process improvements.
- Subject matter expert within the functional area of Transportation and Logistics
- Ability to manage complexity and change in a virtual organization
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations regarding warehousing, storage, distribution and transport
- Specific knowledge of transport means and systems for healthcare, both for cold chain, ambient temperature controlled transport as well as general cargo
- Customer oriented and has a pro-active attitude.
- Strong project management competencies
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical clients and manage internal and external partnerships is required
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)