Johnson & Johnson Careers
Refractive IOL Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805662262W
Company overview: Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers - The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Job Title (India Specific): Refractive IOL Specialist
Division: Vision Care
Job Sub Family: Sales
Reports To: Regional Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for the sales of Refractive IOL lenses within a defined region.
- The incumbent is expected to plan, organize and implement selling activities in line with the plan for the surgical business and achieve or exceed the annual and quarterly sales objectives through the use of professional selling skills, time and territory management and the efficient use of promotional material consistent with marketing objectives.
- Should be good at building relationship with internal and external customers (Doctors / KOLS / Distributors / Peers and Superiors).
- The position works very closely with the Regional Phaco Sales Specialist for achieving the Sales Objectives.
- The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring competitor activity and market trends, recommending solutions and implementing corrective actions based on factual information
- Manage end to end logistics of the supply chain from inventory planning, business model, distribution logistics and marketing to promote product consumption
- Ensure effective sales and customer training on the specialized products through sales pitches, product demos and other training aids
- Effectively collaborate with the RSM and other cross functional teams for constant up selling opportunities for premium IOL’s
- Ensuring timely collection of data and submission of report to their manager.
- Effectively manages surgical assets in the field such as IOL consignments, hand held instruments, and loaner/demo equipment. Works with management to reduce inventory levels and accounts receivable days.
- Takes Care of all company property, practices cost containment, and complies with all local and government regulations pertaining to transportation, storage, control and utilization of products.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Science Commerce / Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation) or Optometry. MBA will be an added advantage.
Experience: A minimum work experience of 4 – 6 years selling experience in Healthcare industry preferably Medical Devices and consumables
Abbott Medical Optics Private Limited (8078)