Johnson & Johnson Careers
Data and Analytics Solution and Architect Manager
Requisition ID: 1805662177W
Johnson and Johnson discover and develop innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in hospital business as Pharmaceutical and Medical Device businesses.
At One Johnson & Johnson Southeast Asia, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
This J&J Technology Product Line leader position will be based in Malaysia and will report into the Regional PLO Head with responsible for:
- Leading the hospital Data and Analytics solution strategy and setting the right architecture by collaborating with Johnson and Johnson Technology Global and Regional Product Line Owners and Enterprise Architecture teams.
- Discovering the data strategy for Southeast Asia countries
- Developing and proposing insights, which would help accelerate business decisions and marketing further strategies.
- Data mining technique, doing statistical analysis and building high quality prediction system integrated with our product/solution.
- Driving innovation to deliver better analytics with Technology (e.g. Artificial Intelligence)
- Developing and maintain a strong view of external capabilities and their ability to drive business value.
- Contributing to the product vision and roadmaps for the commercial product lines. Work across product lines to integrate and align product strategies.
- Ensuring Technology strategies and standards are incorporated into roadmaps.
- Partnering with BTLs, PLOs and business partners to map business needs to IT capabilities, standards and products.
- Driving application rationalization and ensure lifecycle management is incorporated into product plans and release plans.
- Formulating innovative ideas and solutions on products. Reviewing solutions offerings and assessing alternatives.
- Developing recommendations based on industry trends and benchmarking in alignment with JJT strategies and technology roadmaps.
- Interface with Enterprise Architecture and provides insight of emerging business needs.
- Developing details business specification in coordination with business analysts.
- Reviewing and test solution to be implemented.
- Applying compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provide documentation as necessary, and participate in compliance activities.
- Oversee the implementation of visual dashboards and reports for all levels of the business.
- Enhance the Common Data Model (CDM) to support all functions of the business.
- Empower business with tools/applications to perform self-exploration of BIG data.
- Improve adoption by leveraging/sharing other Southeast Asia and Asia Pacific countries successful initiatives developing insights.
- Ensure the operational excellence of the Southeast Asia by collaborating with other PLOs and ASPAC Regional Data & Business Analytics Platform.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field and at least 8 years of relevant experience leading a commercial or IT domain is required; OR a Master’s degree in Business Administration with technology as a core component and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience leading a commercial or IT domain supporting commercial functions is required.
- Strong knowledge of various commercial processes and technologies related to Customer engagement, digital, analytics and data management and more critically have the integration knowledge is essential.
- Deep understanding of business drivers/processes and a proven ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments is required.
- Experience working across multiple levels of an organization is required.
- Experience working in a complex, global ecosystem is preferred.
- Proven ability synthesizing leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions and representing customers/users is required.
- Experience translating business process needs into IT solutions and the ability to work at an abstract level and continuously “pivot” to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer is required.
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations is preferred
- Ability to relate business priorities to associated technology investments, and the ability to recommend priorities based on highest business value based on multiple stakeholders’ needs is preferred.
- Knowledge of trends in technology and opportunities in healthcare is preferred.
- Broad technology experience with ability to lead assessments of proposed solutions and develop recommendations is preferred.
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is preferred.
- Up to 10% international travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)