Johnson & Johnson Careers
Digital Content Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805662094W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
Responsible for providing technical expertise to assist professional work groups in the design, publishing and administration of digital content, that leverage the latest technology and adult learning concepts, through different learning and digital systems.
Collaborate with different internal and external stakeholders to plan, develop and roll-out of online training initiatives.
Participate in developing and deploying communication initiatives that promote digital educational content and programs and overseeing their implementation.
- Administrate the Learning Management Systems and the different digital systems used (in CommEd and ProfEd) for digital educational solutions.
- Ideate, test and roll out digital content to drive audience engagement
- Develop and deploy communication initatives related to the digital educational solutions and training programs.
- Interact with all the relevant stakeholders (Training Managers, Marketing Managers and Countries champions) to translate their training needs into digital education solutions (content creation/administration and execution)
- Shape effective strategies based on new digital learning formats with a clear learner-centric approach
- Lead smaller projects together with different stakeholders in both digital CommEd and ProfEd
- Collaborate with other regions to run collaborative online training projects, exchange knowledge and to optimize processes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Project management skills
- Strong working knowledge of digital learning technologies, digital content production process and adult learning principles
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS)
- Comprehensive knowledge of e-learning standards (SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, IMS, AICC)
- Demonstrated fluency with Microsoft Office Suite and additiona fluency Knowledge with course authoring tools such as Articulate, Flash and Captivate
- Good understanding of all aspects of digital communications and social media, including the technical side
- "Doer" personality, self-organized
- Open and pro-active mindset, big picture thinking with the ability to stay focused
- Excellent follow-up, time management and organization skills
- Demonstrates creative, practical problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Tech and social media savvy
- Business English fluent
Synthes GmbH (7111)