Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805662045W
Business Analyst / IT Lead, Ukraine is a member of the BT (Business Technology) organization of Consumer Russia/CIS/Ukraine with location in Kiev, Ukraine.
The IT Business Analyst position (IT BA) is responsible to understand the current and future business needs, to translate them into innovative IT solutions, to lead projects, to support applications and the deployment of new and existing technologies in the company. In this context, the IT BA will be responsible for all aspects of project and program management including establishing scope and project objectives, elicitation and capture of business requirements, achieving project objectives, ensuring effective integration of new systems and technologies in existing system landscape, ownership of Ukraine specific applications (TAO), management of support agreements and monitoring execution as per SLA, acting as the support escalation point, meeting time and budget requirements, directing all project resources, and helping the business partner(s) realize the desired business goals for the project(s).
- Manages the Microsoft Navision platform and the vendor supporting it
- Manages moderate size projects and acts as a key resource on other larger projects. Identifies and manages risk and issues at all project and program levels
- Leads the assessment of the technical and financial feasibility of proposed solutions and provides appropriate recommendations based on industry trends, internal benchmarking, and vendor relationships always in alignment with IT strategies and technology roadmaps
- Negotiates the needs of multiple users or business partners · Defines business cases for proposed projects
- Uses rRDM business analyst techniques to manage business requirements (use cases and/or user stories, visualization, mapping and other rRDM SDLC requirement artifacts including use of the baseline framework to map to business process flows etc.)
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required
- Is the TAO (technical application owner) of Ukraine specific applications/solutions: maintains solid business understanding of entire application/solution landscape, updates CMDB accordingly, manages costs & contracts for the application, and is the DRI for all business & technical aspects of the application, ensuring SLAs are met
- Acts as a key escalation contact for support issues/improvements
- Works closely with Business users for the adoption of new Global/Regional tools/solutions (Awareness sessions, Tips, change plans with each department etc.)
- Partners closely with Technology Services and Product Lines (Digital, Analytics, Sales, Productivity, etc.) to bring the appropriate solutions to Ukraine
- 6+ years of relevant experience and BA/BS degree or equivalent OR 4+ years with advanced degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Expertise in Microsoft Navision
- Proactive approach and is results driven
- Capability to communicate effectively with all hierarchical levels
- Communicates with both technical and non-technical partners
- Can manage medium size projects
- Sound understanding of end-to-end business processes and how these are supported by IT systems
- Demonstrates strength in interdependent partnering and collaboration skills to build strong and trusted relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers and business partners
- Strong technology experience with ability to lead assessments of proposed solutions and develop recommendations.
- Thorough understanding of rRDM & SDLC including requirements elicitation, system design, development and validation/ regulatory requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and exceptional service orientation.
- Fluent English
J&J Ukraine (8434)
Customer Technical Service