Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Program Manager Product Management
Requisition ID: 1805662039W
Reporting to the Star Tube Program leader, as the Senior Program Manager Supply Chain Product Management, you are a member of the DPS Trauma Cranio-Maxillofacial and Biomaterials (TCMFB) Product Management team. Their primary responsibility is ensuring implementation and flawless execution of the Star Tube Program which will result in the development and deployment of a global sterile tube screw portfolio.
- Ensure effective Project Management of the program – with appropriate process controls, metrics, and stakeholder updates. Partner closely with Finance to ensure Financial planning and tracking is in place for all projects.
- Partner closely with Commercial Team to assure the development of a robust market conversion strategy that minimizes inventory write-off and assures customer service.
- Partner closely with Quality and Regulatory to execute the strategy necessary to comply with the DPS Quality Management System and assure all filings, inspections, and registrations in multiple sites and countries.
- Ensure effective change management processes are in place through partnership with HR and other support resources. Ensure Valuing People through clear goals and objectives for team, development and succession planning (roll-on and roll-off).
- Manage the program effectively, timely, and on budget while minimizing any impact to base business, customer service and employee engagement.
- Manage competing demands relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk and quality, and differing stakeholder requirements and expectations to satisfy outcomes
- Create and deliver presentations to Management on project goals, plans, issues and risks, including progress reports, mitigation and contingency plans
- Develop and revise project plans, work with stakeholders to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution in a timely manner, escalating as necessary to meet timelines
- Keep manager and key project stakeholders updated on project issues, issue resolution, risks and overall status of project
- Lead team to deliver all business case objectives in support of the growth of the TCMFB business. Challenge the team to be a high performing team that identifies solutions to exceed elements of the business case benefits.
- Bachelor degree required; Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field highly preferred; Advanced degree such as a M.S. or MBA preferred, 8+ years of supply chain experience. Medical Device Manufacturing and/or Supply Planning experience preferred.
- Strong Leadership experience with the ability to lead a cross-functional global teams required
- Project management experience and FPX certification required, PMP certification preferred
- Global Change management, the ability to work effectively and drive alignment in a global environment through strong communication and empowerment preferred
- Working knowledge of product transfers and validation preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in bridging technical and business disciplines, evaluating and determining appropriate risks required
- Lean manufacturing and six-sigma methodology experience preferred
- Product cost management and budget management required
- Strong Leadership skills required; must be resilient, tenacious, persistent, assertive, influencing and collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills required
Synthes GmbH (7111)