Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Brand Manager Oncology Belux
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805661899W
The BeNeLux Cluster Value Team Oncology is a high performing cross-functional team inspired by a common vision to deliver more time for life for patients, by making Prostate Cancer a manageable disease for patients and society, paving the path to cure.
We are looking for a Brand Manager eager to contribute to our vision and ready to implement the regional marketing communication strategy for Zytiga in Belgium.
Next to omnichannel marketing execution, we expect the Brand Manager to feed the team with relevant stakeholder insights, make a solid translation to benefits (as basis for promotional materials) and support them with carefully selected reasons-to-believe and scientific insights. Moreover, the Brand Manager will be a core function to drive patient access in a complex and increasingly competitive market.
- Execute a marketing and communication strategy for Zytiga in close collaboration with medical, sales, business intelligence and finance.
- Acquire expertise into Therapeutic Area scientific knowledge, market dynamics, competitive knowledge and customer segmentation.
- Translate customer insights into a brand strategy for different customer segments.
- Inspire and train the sales force on strategy and supporting messages in close collaboration with the Sales Manager and Medical Advisor.
- Maintain a KOL network in Belux.
- Deliver marketing tactics in line with customer channel preferences and measure impact
- Closely collaborate with EMEA (international) Marketing Functional Network
- Initiate patient/customer centered solutions together with the Project Management office (PMO)
- Represent the brand and it’s positioning in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project/product management or marketing in-or outside pharma.
- Experience in Oncology is a plus.
- Experience in a sales function/hospital environment is a plus.
- Language skills: Dutch, English and French mandatory
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Out of the box thinker that is not afraid to challenge the status-quo
- Customer oriented both internally and externally
- Good social skills, easy connector to people
- Strong leadership skills both formally as informally
- Good prioritization skills
- Result driven with a ‘Can do’ mentality
- Team player
The Brand Manager Oncology will be part of the Benelux Cluster Value Team (CVT) Oncology and will be part of the Therapeutic Value Management (TVM) group in Janssen Benelux.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)