Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior HEMAR Manager
Requisition ID: 1805661619W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, and vaccines, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson (J&J). Please visit http://www.janssen.co.uk/ for more information.
- Leads accelerated, broad market and patient access and funding for Janssen's key brands by leveraging health economic expertise and techniques and evidence generation expertise to deliver customer value and drive achievement of CVT & therapy area strategies.
- Ensures timely delivery of robust, credible health economic and real world evidence to national and local payers, creating positive and compelling commercial opportunities for the company’s products
- Plays a leadership role as part of the HEMAR team through mentoring / coaching and sharing of experience
Generate Health Economics (HE) / Real World Evidence (RWE) Data
- Own health economic plans for allocated products, design and develop models and implement studies which meet evidence gaps to create positive and compelling commercial opportunities, including taking projects through the PRP process.
- Review, critique and adapt global/EMEA economic models and value dossiers to UK business needs.
- Leverage health economic and/or real world evidence knowledge and techniques to complete CVT objectives.
- Proactively engage with key clinicians, academics and payers to build a keen awareness of customer needs, speak the customer’s language and deliver projects that leverage customer insights, add value and meet customer needs.
- Relationships with CVT, therapeutic areas and EMEA / Global HEMAR
- Act as the HEMAR Lead on the core CVT team, European CoE, HEMAR functional network, and new product development colleagues to ensure the free flow of information and ideas, while aligning objectives & contributing to product strategy development for appointed brands
- Leverage health economic expertise and techniques and evidence generation expertise to complete CVT objectives and proactively deliver technical solutions including customer focused health economic tools
- Develop and challenge the Value Proposition in conjunction with CVT, and generate data and tools that continually strengthen the value proposition, with manager oversight
- HTA Strategy & Submissions
- Lead the HTA core team to develop and agree HTA strategies for allocated products in mid-late stage clinical development through engagement with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, manage and deliver high quality submissions to national and local health technology assessment organisations, such as NICE, SMC and AWMSG to achieve positive guidance.
- Lead the development of HTA strategy for product(s) in early stage development
- External Relationships
- Engage with and build relationships with key clinicians, local and national payers, and HTA officials to support all allocated brands
- Can actively contribute to the development of national-level HTA policy through active engagement with NICE and other key stakeholders via ABPI working groups, where appropriate
- Represent UK with EMEA/Global
- Influence Global/EMEA clinical and health economic & evidence generation development plans through on-going proactive interaction with the EMEA/Global stakeholders, including the European Centre of Excellence (CoE) and EMEA functional Network to ensure UK payer evidence requirements are met.
- Maintains relationships with colleagues in EMEA, Global, Canada and Australia to ensure that synergies in HTA strategy can be leveraged and best practice shared.
- Project Management
- Project manage external consultancy agencies in developing health economic models, reviews and publications to support the business needs
- Project manage delivery of own work streams ensuring high quality projects are delivered on time and managed within allocated budget, maintaining alignment with CVT priorities.
- Maintaining Technical Knowledge
- Review literature, refer to websites, and subscribe to email alerts, attend conferences, courses and discuss developments with colleagues, to keep up to date on the latest NHS, health economic methodologies and HTA/market access policies.
- Keep abreast of changes in the health system and understand implications for allocated products.
- Contribute to the development and provision of targeted health economic training programmes for internal and external customers.
- Adhere to team processes, ensuring that all work is conducted in accordance with appropriate local, EMEA and global SOPs.
- Support the development of team processes to ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with appropriate local, EMEA and global SOPs
- Answer requests from health care professionals, payers; horizon scanning bodies, members of the public and internal customers concerning market access, health economic and real world data associated with their allocated brand(s) in a timely manner
- Contribute to overall business unit strategy and planning, by supporting and feeding intelligence from all activities above into CVTs, marketing strategy meetings and business and strategic planning process
- Partner with sales team leads to deliver training on HE tools and HTA’s to field sales and MA teams
- Responsible for appropriate budget management
A post graduate qualification in health economics and/or real world evidence or equivalent of experience of working in these fields
Previous Line Management experience required
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)
Health Economics Mkt