Johnson & Johnson Careers
QA Administration Support (tijdelijk)
Requisition ID: 1805661618W
Ensuring handling of temperature excursions reported by clinical sites or depots is completed in time and the appropriate people are informed.
-Preparing and processing QP release packages (country updates, update expiry date, additional labelling) and ensuring these are performed in time and the appropriate people are informed.
As the SharePoint administrator for the CSC QA SharePoint, ensuring that necessary database changes are done, uploading documents, ...
-Ensuring that all necessary administrative inspection preparations are done in time. Assisting during inspections.
-Responsible for ordering general office supplies, doing travel arrangements, expense notes, general administrative support.
-Responsible for completing several metrics (QP declarations, IP transfer authorizations, Direct to patient shipment, Quality Agreements...)
-Acting as GRC role owner/requestor (power user) (creating and approving SAP access requests)
-Attend VGM meetings/trainings, perform safety check rounds, provide safety training to new employees, floorsweeper, evacuation coordinator in case of power outage.
-Responsible for your own contribution regarding safety, health, environment and sustainability, including to address others about their undesirable behaviour. The employee has among others the following tasks:
-To follow the prevention rules and procedures;
-To use and take care of the available protective equipment;
-To participate actively in promotional or awareness campaigns regarding prevention;
-To immediate report of accidents, incidents, damage and abnormal, unsafe, unhealthy or
environmentally harmful actions and situations to the senior staff;
-Ensuring order and cleanliness;-To contribute to and propose solutions to prevent unsafe, unhealthy and environmentally damaging conditions (e.g.: suggestion forms, participation in accident investigation and core committee Prevention)
- Bachelor degree in Office Management or Science degree
- Fluently speaking/writing/reading Dutch and English is a must.
- Knowledge of other languages can be useful, but is not required.
- Knowledge of current GMP requirements
- Excellent communication skills to interact efficiently with our business partners and clients
- Flexible to address changing priorities and urgent questions
- General administration skills
- By preference knowledge of following systems: Sharepoint, Outlook, the office package, Acrobat, vTMF
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)