Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager Glob. Supply Management
Requisition ID: 1805661464W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Supply Chain GLOBAL PLAN is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global Material Supply Management Lead, in our office in Zug, Switzerland.
Within Consumer, the Senior Manager, Global Material Supply Management Lead will lead a team of regional leaders to develop and execute the strategy for Material Supply Management.
The scope of responsibility includes direct material supply to our internal and external manufacturing sites, which represents close to 33,000 raw and packaging materials and involves about 2,500 suppliers. Focus on supply chain segmentation is a key principle for consumer supply chain to deliver customer service and financial value.
The incumbent will play a pivotal role in driving reliability and agility in the supply of direct material to our sites. She/He will drive the collaboration with plan, make, source, engineering and quality teams and ensure alignment with global and regional senior leaders within own and with other supply chain functions.
The Senior Manager, Global Material Supply Management Lead will report to the Senior Director of Global planning excellence in the Consumer sector, and will be part of the GPEx Leadership team.
- The candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree. A MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- The candidate will have a minimum of 10 years business experience and a minimum of 5 years direct Supply Chain Planning and or plant planning experience.
- Experience in a Consumer, packaged goods or FDA-regulated industry is preferred.
- Result oriented, can work in a complex matrix environment and across functional levels
- Ability to influence without authority is required
- Experience with all demand and supply planning, analytics, SC modeling/segmentation is required.
- Exhibit leadership skills in the areas of influencing and communication are required.
- By nature is a self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to assess risk, strong understanding of quality systems
- Experience in project management tools (e.g. Microsoft project)
- Six sigma black belt / process excellence
Cilag GmbH International (8525)