Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Administration Team Leader with German
Requisition ID: 1805661372W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
HR Administration Team Lead
Full time permanent contract
J&J GBS in Prague is currently looking for a new leader of our team of HR Administrators supporting the Swiss region.
As the HR Administration Project Lead, you will:
- Mentor and provide leadership development to team members
- Manage and supervise HR Administration operational activities (workforce data management, benefits, leave and absence compensation administration, exit Management)
- Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives
- Be responsible for the selection, interview and hiring process for team members.
- Lead and contribute to scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance and promote continuous learning
- 6 - 8 years progressive experience managing HR administrative activities
- Strong management skills; able to operate as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
- Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
- Demonstrated understanding of how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
- Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics
- Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Efficient stakeholder management
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)